When people say they’d like to be in your shoes, it’s usually after the difficult journey is finished. – Tim Fargo
— Christie M. Stenzel (@CStenzelWriter) January 3, 2019
“Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.”
― Charles Bukowski
— K. Kai Anderson (@kkaianderson) January 3, 2019
Some interesting similar quotes
- “I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in my life. And I am horribly limited.”
― Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath
- #quote Forget your past failure and gain wisdom from the lesson you got from failure.
- How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.- Wayne Dyer #quote
- #quote Life is not about trying to be a better person. Life is about finding out that the better person has been inside you all along.
- “There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.”
― Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey
- #quote Be yourself. Don’t find someone who seems to have it all together and try your best to be like they are. Be the best you can be!
- “I’ve been making a list of the things they don’t teach you at school. They don’t teach you how to love somebody. They don’t teach you how to be famous. They don’t teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don’t teach you how to walk away from someone you don’t love any longer. They don’t teach you how to know what’s going on in someone else’s mind. They don’t teach you what to say to someone who’s dying. They don’t teach you anything worth knowing.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Kindly Ones
- “You’re going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it’s always their actions you should judge them by. It’s actions, not words, that matter.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Rescue
- #quote Instead of wiping away your tears, you should wipe away the people who constantly make you cry.
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
- “I love mankind … it’s people I can’t stand!!”
― Charles Schultz, The Complete Peanuts, Vol. 5: 1959-1960
- “Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.”
― Mark Twain
- Decide today to design and build the ideal relationship in your life. It�s up to you. – Brian Tracy #inspiration #motivation #quote
- “You don’t get to choose if you get hurt in this world…but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.”
― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
- We know nothing until we know all the ways that we’re not who we should be. Only then do we have a chance at becoming the people we’ve wanted to be, and God intended us to be, from the day we were born. For that reason alone, these are sacred years. – Marianne Williamson #quote
Checkout related popular quotes videos
“I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Happy Prince and Other Stories