The manner in which you give #feedback is important. Just as important is that you are open to #receive feedback.
Some interesting similar quotes
- “So,U can waste ur life drawing lines.Or U can live ur life crossing them.But there r some lines that r way too dangerous to cross” #Quote
- “Let me rise today, not in a manner I expect – but in a manner that was destined, to be.” ~ #Eleesha ღ #quote
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure: which is: Try to please everybody.
- It is said to be the manner of hypochondriacs to change often their physician. – Cullen, William #quote
- It is to find a place inside us with which we can touch the world—and be touched by it—in such a manner that we experience this profound sense of completeness and openness at the same time. ~John Huss #quote #wholeness
- “What a man thinks of himself, that it is which determines, or rather indicates his fate.” Henry David Thoreau #quote
- Ideals are an imaginative understanding of that which is desirable in that which is possible.
- “In these times I don’t, in a manner of speaking, know what I want; perhaps I don’t want what I know and want what I don’t know.”
― Marsilio #Ficino*
*) Italian philosopher, born 19 October 1433
#quote /v #goodreads
- “Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.”
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Live your life in the manner that you would like your kids to live theirs. ~Michael Levine #quote #parenting #inspiration
- Success is the result of good judgement, which is the result of experience, experience is often the result of bad judgement. #quote
- “You are a being of such power that were you to be faced with that power you might not believe it was you. It is!” -Mark David Gerson #quote
- “Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.”
― Lady Gaga
If I profane with my unworthiest hand
This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:
My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.
Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,
Which mannerly devotion shows in this;
For saints have hands that pilgrims’ hands do touch,
And palm to palm is holy palmers’ kiss.
Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?
Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.
O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do;
They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.
Saints do not move, though grant for prayers’ sake.
Then move not, while my prayer’s effect I take.
Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged.
Then have my lips the sin that they have took.
Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged!
Give me my sin again.
You kiss by the book.”
― William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
- ” Sorry doesnt means that you are wrong. it just means u values the person more than the right”
- “When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.”
― Henri Nouwen, Out of Solitude: Three Meditations on the Christian Life
- Passion is one of God’s Gifts! Use it well and it will return the favor! ~Roz Fruchtman #quote ((NOW TWEETING REGULARLY FROM #RozSpirations, JOIN US THERE!))
- “Men always say that as the defining compliment, don’t they? She’s a cool girl. Being the Cool Girl means I am a hot, brilliant, funny woman who adores football, poker, dirty jokes, and burping, who plays video games, drinks cheap beer, loves threesomes and anal sex, and jams hot dogs and hamburgers into her mouth like she’s hosting the world’s biggest culinary gang bang while somehow maintaining a size 2, because Cool Girls are above all hot. Hot and understanding. Cool Girls never get angry; they only smile in a chagrined, loving manner and let their men do whatever they want. Go ahead, shit on me, I don’t mind, I’m the Cool Girl.
Men actually think this girl exists. Maybe they’re fooled because so many women are willing to pretend to be this girl. For a long time Cool Girl offended me. I used to see men – friends, coworkers, strangers – giddy over these awful pretender women, and I’d want to sit these men down and calmly say: You are not dating a woman, you are dating a woman who has watched too many movies written by socially awkward men who’d like to believe that this kind of woman exists and might kiss them. I’d want to grab the poor guy by his lapels or messenger bag and say: The bitch doesn’t really love chili dogs that much – no one loves chili dogs that much! And the Cool Girls are even more pathetic: They’re not even pretending to be the woman they want to be, they’re pretending to be the woman a man wants them to be. Oh, and if you’re not a Cool Girl, I beg you not to believe that your man doesn’t want the Cool Girl. It may be a slightly different version – maybe he’s a vegetarian, so Cool Girl loves seitan and is great with dogs; or maybe he’s a hipster artist, so Cool Girl is a tattooed, bespectacled nerd who loves comics. There are variations to the window dressing, but believe me, he wants Cool Girl, who is basically the girl who likes every fucking thing he likes and doesn’t ever complain. (How do you know you’re not Cool Girl? Because he says things like: “I like strong women.” If he says that to you, he will at some point fuck someone else. Because “I like strong women” is code for “I hate strong women.”)”
― Gillian Flynn, Gone Girl
- ‘create a door through which others can walk into what previously seemed unobtainable realms’ David Whyte #poetry #quote
— Jeanne Evans (@JeanneCEvans) January 3, 2019
“Before you get all butt-hurt and offended, ask yourself why it bothers you so much. Maybe the problem is you, not it. Only the weak are constantly offended by things that have nothing to do with us.” – Larry Winget #Quote #RWLSWeightLoss
“The most important characteristic of #contentmarketing today is not quality or quantity. It’s insight. And that is the differentiator lacking almost everywhere.”
― Mark Schaefer
— SocialAnimal (@SocialAnimal_io) January 1, 2019
Checkout related popular quotes videos
“Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.”