Life is that Monday when you put salt in your coffee but you are happy so you make coffee again, without complaining.
And you put salt in it again.
#MondayMotivation #murphyslaw #mondays oftheday
Similar life quotes
Check out similar life quotes related to Life, That, Monday, When, You, Put, Salt, Your, Coffee, But, Are, Happy, Make, Again, Without, Complaining, And, #Mondaymotivation, #Murphyslaw, #Mondays, Oftheday.
- “A day without laughter is a day wasted.”
― Nicolas Chamfort
- “A room without books is like a body without a soul.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- “Don’t touch any of my weapons without my permission.”
“Well, there goes my plan for selling them all on eBay,” Clary muttered.
“Selling them on what?”
Clary smiled blandly at him. “A mythical place of great magical power.”
― Cassandra Clare, City of Bones
- “I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars.”
― Stephenie Meyer, Twilight
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”
― Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
- “I wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next.
― Gilda Radner
- “I would venture to guess that Anon, who wrote so many poems without signing them, was often a woman.”
― Virginia Woolf, A Room of One’s Own
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
― Joan Powers, Pooh’s Little Instruction Book
- “In a good bookroom you feel in some mysterious way that you are absorbing the wisdom contained in all the books through your skin, without even opening them.”
― Mark Twain
- “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default.”
― J.K. Rowling
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt, This is My Story
- “Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”
― Albert Einstein
- “The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work.
Pleasure without conscience.
Knowledge without character.
Commerce without morality.
Science without humanity.
Worship without sacrifice.
Politics without principle.
From a sermon given by Frederick Lewis Donaldson in Westminster Abbey, London, on March 20, 1925.”
― Frederick Lewis Donaldson
- “We came to see Jace. Is he alright?”
“I don’t know,” Magnus said. “Does he normally just lie on the floor like that without moving?”
― Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes
- “Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.”
― Oscar Wilde, Lord Arthur Savile’s Crime and Other Stories