“It is never too late to be what you might have been” -George Eliot
Checkout related popular quotes videos
“Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.”
― Charles W. Eliot
Some interesting similar quotes
- #quote It ain’t those parts of the Bible I can’t understand that bother me; it’s the parts that I do understand. Mark Twain #wierdtweet
- #quote Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak. Sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.
- A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer’s hand.
~Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- If people don’t appreciate what you bring to the table.. then let them eat alone. – Unknown #quote
- You can’t just wish change; you have to live the change in order for it to become a reality.
— Steve Maraboli #quote
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West
- “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.”
― T.S. Eliot
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go…”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You’ll Go!
- #quote It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life.
- “It is never too late to be wise.”
― Daniel Defoe, Robinson Crusoe
- It’s never too late to change the programming imprinted in childhood, carried in our genes or derived from previous lives; the solution is mindfulness in the present moment. #PeterShepherd #Quotes #Quote
- “Do I dare
Disturb the universe?
In a minute there is time
For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.”
― T.S. Eliot
- Love what you do,do what you love #quote #quotesoftheday #goals
- “I said to my soul, be still and wait without hope, for hope would be hope for the wrong thing; wait without love, for love would be love of the wrong thing; there is yet faith, but the faith and the love are all in the waiting. Wait without thought, for you are not ready for thought: So the darkness shall be the light, and the stillness the dancing.”
― T.S. Eliot
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.”
― Bernard M. Baruch
- “Sleep late, have fun, get wild, drink whiskey and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind but falling in love and not getting arrested.” #quote #wisdom #Inspiration #Motivation – Hunter S. Thompson
- If you can dream it you can build it. If you can build it, you can live it. – Pam Moore #quote
- Your friends will believe in your potential, your enemies will make you live up to it.
— Tim Fargo #quote
- What’s meant to be will always find a way
Trisha Yearwood #quote
- “ The Paradoxical Commandments
People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered.
Love them anyway.
If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives.
Do good anyway.
If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies.
The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.
Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
Be honest and frank anyway.
The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds.
Think big anyway.
People favor underdogs but follow only top dogs.
Fight for a few underdogs anyway.
What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.
Help people anyway.
Give the world the best you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you have anyway.”
― Kent M. Keith, The Silent Revolution: Dynamic Leadership in the Student Council
— AllGlocal.com (@AllGlocal) January 3, 2019
“To do the useful thing, to say the courageous thing, to contemplate the beautiful thing: that is enough for one man’s life.”
― T.S. Eliot, The Use of Poetry and the Use of Criticism
— Stream of Quotes (@streamofquotes) January 3, 2019